Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath, Saturday 25th January 2020
On this tour, we take a journey into Berkshire, Wiltshire & Somerset to visit 3 popular sightseeing locations in a day.
Small group tour, water provided, entrance to Windsor Castle now included.
Please note this tour is designed for those short on time but still want to visit Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath – free time visits can be brief to fit in the 3 locations and the journey in a day.
During the day we’ll take visits to the historic town of Windsor where we will visit Windsor Castle. (Entrances included in tour price.)
The castle’s history spans almost 1000 years and still remains a working palace.
We’ll also visit the World Heritage Site at Stonehenge, the world famous Stone Circle in Wiltshire. Stonehenge has attracted millions of visitors from all over the world and is one of the first places for any visitor to England to see.
The third location on the list on this day tour includes a visit to the Roman City of Bath where you’ll have a brief orientation tour by your tour manager followed by free time to explore the city.
• Entrance to Windsor Castle
• Entrance into Stonehenge with audio guide
• Visit to Bath with free time to explore
• Luxury coach travel throughout
• Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Saturday 25th January 2020
- 07:30 London Pick ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Victoria (8.00am), Earls Court (8.30am)
- 08:30 After our London pick ups, we head to our first destination - Windsor.
- 09:30 Arrival at Royal Windsor .
On arrival at Windsor we will walk up the hill to the castle. Entrance included.
- 11:30 Approximate departure time from Windsor for Stonehenge. (Journey time is approximate 1 hour 30 minutes)
- 13:00 Entrance is included at Stonehenge. You'll have free time (approx 1 hour 30 minutes) to explore Stonehenge and the visitor centre.
Audio guides, available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, subject to availability by the site are included, which give you more information on the history. During busy periods you can download a free copy to your smartphone using the Stonehenge free WiFI.
- 14:30 We leave Stonehenge and head for the city of Bath, which is approximately an hour drive away.
- 15:45 Approximately arrival in Bath. On arrival in Bath, your tour manager will take you on a short orientation tour of Bath pointing out the sights and attactions to visit.
You will then have free time to explore.
- 18:00 Approximate departure time from Bath.
- 20:30 Approximate arrival back into Central London. The coach will drop off at Earls Court only.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £119
- Child Price from £109
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours