Salisbury & Bath with Stonehenge view, Tuesday 24th December 2019
This tour operates on 24th December 2018
In this special tour for Christmas Eve we’ll be visiting the town of Salisbury and the City of Bath. We’ll also view Stonehenge, during our journey between the two popular locations.
During our visit to the Cathedral City of Salisbury, we include entrance into the famous cathedral. Inside this Early English Gothic cathedral you’ll find nearly 800 years of history including the Magna Carta (from 1215) and Europe’s oldest working clock (from 1386).
The cathedral also has Britain’s tallest spire and you’ll l have free time to explore inside the, perhaps climb the 332 steps to the tower to admire the magnificent views across Salisbury.
We’ll then travel to Bath via Stonehenge, with a chance to view the famous stone circle. (Please note we’re unable to include a visit/entrance to Stonehenge on this day as it is closed on Christmas Eve)
On arrival in Bath, we’ll have a short walking tour and free time in the city to explore, please ask your tour manager if there is somewhere specific you wish to visit who can point you in the direction. We’ll include an official colour Bath City Map to help you navigate around the city.
• Entrance into Salisbury Cathedral
• Free time in Salisbury
• Free time in the City of Bath
• Drive-by viewing of Stonehenge
• Luxury coach travel throughout
• Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Tuesday 24th December 2019
- 07:30 London pick ups. London Bridge 7.30am, Victoria 8.00am, Earls Court 8.30am
- 08:30 After our pick ups we depart London for Salisbury.
- 10:45 Approximate arrival in Salisbury . On arrival in Salisbury, your tour manager will arrange your entrance into Salisbury Cathedral - you'll then free time to explore the cathedral and the town
- 12:30 Approximate departure time from Salisbury . We travel to Bath via Stonehenge for a brief photo stop.
- 14:00 Arrival in the city of Bath. On arrival in Bath, there will be a short walking tour before you have free time to explore this fantastic city.
- 17:00 Depart from Bath to return to London..
- 20:00 Approximate arrival back in Central London.. Drop off will be at Victoria only.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £69
- Child Price from £62
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours