Paris at Christmas - 4 day break by Eurostar, Monday 24th December 2018
Spend Christmas in a way you will always remember! Join Anderson Tours and enjoy your holiday in Paris, one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world.
With this fantastic four day tour, plenty of time is available for you to enjoy the festive atmosphere of the city and celebrate the holidays in style!
** Note Disneyland Paris and The Eiffel Tower are open on Christmas Day **
Check their websites for more details and times.
• Return travel by Eurostar
• Three nights B&B hotel accommodation, all rooms ensuite
• Guided sightseeing tour of Paris
• Christmas dinner in Montmartre
• Plenty of free time to explore
• Services of a Tour Manager
**ROOM OPTIONS: PLEASE NOTE THE HOTEL ONLY OFFERS SINGLE, TWIN AND DOUBLE ROOMS OPTIONS.
SINGLE ROOMS CARRY A SUPPLEMENT OF £90, Solo passengers can opt to be placed in a twin sahre (with another solo passenger - same gender) for no extra charge.
The hotel cannot offer triple or family rooms.
- Day 1 - Monday 24th December 2018
- 07:00 Meet your Anderson Tours Tour Manager . Meet your Anderson Tours Tour Manager at check-in booth 5 next to Eurostar turnstiles at St Pancras International where your tour manager will give you your Eurostar tickets.
Please do not be late - Check in closes 7.00am so you must be in the Anderson Tours queue for 6.45am
- 08:15 Depart London by Eurostar. Depart by Eurostar – Gare du Nord, Paris.
- 11:45 Arrival at Gare Du Nord, Paris. The group will then be met by a local coach to commence a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city, where your tour manager will point out some top spots to visit during your free time. The tour will finish at our hotel, approximately 3pm.
- 15:45 Arrival and check in at hotel. After our tour of the city, we arrive at our hotel.
Hotel ibis Paris La Défense Centre.
The remainder of the day is at leisure in Paris.
- 17:00 Included Extra: River Seine Boat Cruise. You'll receive a ticket for the River Seine boat cruise, tickets can be used on any day or time during your trip.
Your tour manager will give these out to you on arrival at the hotel.
This ticket is optional but as an additional bonus for all passengers travelling us this Christmas free of charge.
- Day 2 - Tuesday 25th December 2018
- 08:00 Breakfast buffet is included . at the hotel your tour manager will advise you of the breakfast times on arrival.
Free time to enjoy Christmas day as you wish. Please note that museums & galleries will be closed on Christmas Day.
- 17:30 Meet your Tour Manager at Anvers . You'll embark the funicular to go to the top of Montmartre where you will then go to the pre-booked restaurant for Christmas Dinner (Included in package price of tour)
- Day 3 - Wednesday 26th December 2018
- 08:00 Breakfast is served at the hotel. You'll have another free day to explore Paris.
- Day 4 - Thursday 27th December 2018
- 08:00 Breakfast is served at the hotel.
Don't forget you will need to check out of your room before you go out sightseeing - but the hotel have a left luggage room available to store your suitcases until our coach transfer to the station later in the day.
- 18:45 Departure time from the hotel for your return coach transfer to Gare du Nord.
- 20:15 Depart Paris for London. We depart Gare Du Nord Paris for our return Eurostar journey to St Pancras International in London
- 21:45 Arrive St Pancras International.
**Please remember you need a valid passport to travel on this tour, if you do not have your passport at St Pancras Intl at departure you will be unable to travel, and the booking will be non refundable**
Christmas Day: Like with most cities, alot of attractions, restaurants and shops will not open on Christmas Day, but Paris has plenty of options, there are many blogs dedicated to this that can be found on the internet.
Here's a few options based on previous years:
The Eiffel Tower is open all year around.
Disneyland Paris is open on Christmas Day, you'll need to make your own arrangements for this, your tour manager can help with directions. We suggest visiting the Disneyland Paris website for ticket information and opening times
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £329
- Child Price from £299
Less than 10 places left!
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours