Belgium Beer Festival Break, Saturday 21st October 2017
Due to popular demand, we'll once again be offering weekend trips to the Belgian Beer Festival in Diksmuide on Saturday 21st October 2017!
Each autumn throughout the hop growing areas of Europe, festivals take place to celebrate the successful hop harvest. Diksmuide in Belgium has been host to such festivities for over thirty years. Come with us to enjoy oompah bands, singing and dancing the night away while the beer is flowing in October!
Anderson Tours' two day package departs from London on Saturday mornings throughout October.
Our overnight hotel is situated in Blankenberge. This tour is a great introduction to the chocolate, waffles, and beer that Belgium is well known for!
Return luxury coach travel and Dover - Calais ferry crossings
One night B&B hotel accommodation in Blankenberge (all rooms ensuite)
Free Time in Blankenberge Saturday afternoon.
Entrance to the Beer Festival
Day trip to Brugge
Services of a Tour Manager
Solo travellers please note: Prices are based on two people sharing not per room. If you would like a room to yourself you must select Single and pay the single supplement. If you select Double/Twin with no room mate you will be added to a shared room with another solo (same gender) passenger.
If you do not wish to pay a single supplement and wish to share with a fellow same gender solo passenger please select Will Share at time of booking.
- Day 1 - Saturday 21st October 2017
- 06:00 London Pick Ups. London pick ups begin (Earls Court 6.00am, Baker Street 6.15am, Victoria 6.30am)
- 06:30 After our London Pick ups we depart London for Dover.
- 09:30 Ferry Crossing Dover to Dunkirk. On arrival in Dover we'll check in for our ferry crossing, before boarding for our 10am crossing
- 13:00 Ferry arrives in Dunkirk. Upon arrival into Dunkirk, we commence our onward journey through France t.
- 15:00 Approximate arrival time at our Hotel. Enjoy some free time exploring the area.
- 18:00 Departure from our hotel to make the short journey to Diksmuide . You will have time to taste and enjoy the Belgian beers & local festivities.
- 23:30 Meet the coach at the pre-arranged point for the return journey to the hotel.
- Day 2 - Sunday 22nd October 2017
- 08:00 Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- 12:00 We check out of the hotel and make the short journey to Brugge.
- 12:30 Upon arrival in Brugge, the tour manager will walk you into the Markt.. You'll then have free time to explore this gorgeous Belgian town and relax!
Perhaps sample a few more local beers!!
- 18:00 Depart Brugge for our return ferry from Dunkirk.
- 18:00 Depart Brugge for our return ferry from Dunkirk. We'll make a stop at a chocolate factory where you can purchase chocolates and gifts!
- 22:00 Ferry Crossing from Dunkirk to Dover.
- 23:00 On arrival in Dover, we continue the final part of our journey back to Central London.
- Day 3 - Monday 23rd October 2017
- 01:00 Approximate arrival time back in Central London. The coach will drop off at Victoria only.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Price from £129
Less than 10 places left!
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours