Edinburgh Hogmanay & Loch Ness at New Year - 4 Day Break, Sunday 30th December 2018
Hogmanay – Celebrate New Year in Edinburgh at the largest street party in Europe!!!!
Spend Hogmanay in the Scottish Capital, with our 4 day trip to Edinburgh we of course include 3 nights hotel with breakfast in the city, return coach travel from London, plus a guided sightseeing tour of Edinburgh with a local Scottish Guide, A Tour of the Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness and entrance into the infamous Hogmanay New Year Celebrations in Edinburgh.
Join in and sing Auld Lang Syne at the stroke of midnight and feel the warmth and welcome of a Scottish New Year! The Princes St Street Party is the biggest celebration of New Year in Europe and an event not to be missed.
Return Coach travel from Central London
3 nights hotel with breakfast in Edinburgh
Guided panoramic sightseeing tour
Scottish Highlands & Loch Ness Excursion
Hogmanay Street Party Pass
Plenty of free time to enjoy this magnificent city and its Hogmanay celebrations!
Visits to Gretna Green & York
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
**please note single room supplement is £140 per night, this is the cost from the hotel, solo travellers can select sharing option to share with a solo same gender travellier in a twin room at no extra cost**
The hotel can only offer Twin/Double or Single rooms.
- Day 1 - Sunday 30th December 2018
- 06:45 London Pick Ups. London Bridge 6.45am Kings Cross 7.10am, Baker Street 7.20am, Victoria 7.40am, Earls Court 8.00am
- 08:15 After our pick-ups in Central London, we start our journey up to Scotland..
There will be comfort stops along the way during the journey and a visit to Gretna Green.
Panoramic tour of Edinburgh by coach on arrival (if we are delayed, the tour may take place on another day)
- 18:00 Arrival in Edinburgh at our hotel. The tour ends at our hotel, where your tour manager will check you in.
The evening is at leisure in Edinburgh.
- 21:00 Optional Extra: Evening Ghosts & Ghouls Tour. Join the Ghosts & Ghouls Walking Tour if you dare....
£16 per person - You can also book this on the journey to Edinburgh with cash with your tour manager
- Day 2 - Monday 31st December 2018
- 07:30 Breakfast is included at the hotel. You'll have the day free to explore this fantastic city... or if you want an adventure, pre-book the Highlands & Loch Ness excursion
- 08:00 Highlands & Loch Ness Excursion.
You can choose to skip the excursion and spend the day in Edinburgh - the tour manager will ask you on arrival at the hotel if you will be attending.
- 18:00 Approximate return time to hotel after Loch Ness Excursion.
- 19:30 Get ready to see in the New Year!with your Street Party Passes . - these gain entrance in to the biggest New Year street party in Europe!
Make sure you arrive early to enjoy the festivities, entry closes after 11pm.
- Day 3 - Tuesday 1st January 2019
- 07:30 Breakfast is included at the hotel. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Free Day, so a great chance to get some fresh air into your lungs after a night of partying and celebrating the new year!
Please note : Loch Ness excursion MAY take place on this day if weather better than Saturday
- Day 4 - Wednesday 2nd January 2019
- 07:30 Breakfast is included at the hotel. After Breakfast, you have the morning free until our coach departure.
- 09:00 After Breakfast, we make our way back to London.
We make a stop along the way in York For a visit of this ancient city, you'll have free time to have a little explore or buy lunch.
Back on Coach for our final leg of the journey back to London
- 20:00 Approximate arrival back in London after a long weekend in Scotland!.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £299
- Child Price from £279
Less than 10 places left!
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours