Oxford, Stratford & The Cotswolds Villages, Tuesday 25th July 2017
Take our Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds Villages tour and experience some of the most famous tourist attractions in England, learn and experience the history of Oxford, Stratford and the Bard himself, Shakespeare, as you visit his birthplace.
Enjoy a walking tour of the ancient streets of the University City of Oxford, a scenic drive of the Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural and man made beauty and a visit to Shakespeares Birthplace (Entrance included) in Stratford Upon Avon all in one day!
- Return travel to and from London
- Visit to Stratford – Upon - Avon
- Entrance into Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Drive through The Cotswolds with photostops
- Walking tour of the city of Oxford
- Services of Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Tuesday 25th July 2017
- 07:30 London pick-ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
- 09:15 We depart London for Stratford Upon Avon.
- 11:30 On arrival in Shakespeare's Stratford. your tour manager will walk you to Shakespeare's Birthplace, where entrance is included. You'll also have free time to explore the beautiful town.
- 13:30 approximate departure from Stratford-Upon-Avon to Oxford via The Cotswolds. We'll make photostops in villages in the Cotswolds (These are brief stops not full tour). The villages will be decided on the day due to local traffic conditions.
- 15:30 On arrival in Oxford. Your tour manager will take you on a walking tour of Oxford who will point out many points of interest such as The Sheldonian Theatre, Balliol College and the museum of History of Science. You'll then have free time in Oxford to explore.
- 17:30 Departure from Oxford.
- 19:30 Approximate arrival time back into central London.
Your tour manager will advise you of the drop off locations during the day.
**Please note on some days the tour may operate in a reverse order, with Oxford in the morning and Stratford Upon Avon in the afternoon due to local conditions, this will be decided upon the morning of the tour**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £59
- Child Price from £53
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours