Belgium Weekend, Saturday 12th August 2017
After leaving London we head to Dover for the short crossing over the English Channel to Calais. We then proceed to Ypres where you will have free-time to explore the famous town with historic connections to WorldWar 1.
In the late afternoon we head over to Ostend where one nights B&B is provided. You have freetime to explore Ostend.
On Day 2 we take the short journey to Brugge where you have a full day to explore this magnificent medieval city. Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’ Brugge is packed with historic buildings and the opportunity for you to shop for some famous hand-made Belgian chocolates maybe ? Depart Brugge late afternoon to arrive London mid evening.
• Return coach and ferry travel to Belgium
• One nights B&B accommodation in Belgium
• Full Day to explore the magnificent city of Brugge
• Visit to Ypres
• Services of a tour manager throughout
- Day 1 - Saturday 12th August 2017
- 06:00 London Pick Ups. Earls Court 6.00am, Baker St 6.15am, Victoria 6.30am and Lewisham 6.50am
- 06:50 After our London pick ups. we make the journey to the Ferry port in Dover.
- 10:00 Dover to Dunkirk ferry crossing..
- 13:00 On arrival in Dunkirk we journey to the Belgian city of Ypres.
- 13:00 arrival in Ypres (Ieper). you'll have free time in the historic city of Ypres for lunch and to explore the area.
- 14:00 arrival in Ypres (Ieper). you'll have free time in the historic city of Ypres for lunch and to explore the area.
- 16:30 We get back on board the coach to travel to Ostend.
- 17:30 We check into our hotel in Ostend. The rest of the afternoon and night you will have free time to explore this seaside Belgian town.
- Day 2 - Sunday 13th August 2017
- 08:00 Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- 10:30 We depart from the hotel, and travel to Brugge.
- 11:30 On arrival in Brugge. your tour manager will walk you to the town Square. You will have plenty of free time to discover this fantastic town which is famous for its architecture, lace and chocolate.
- 16:00 Late afternoon we depart Brugge. for our return journey to Dunkirk, with time permitting we'll stop at a chocolate factory enroute for you to buy some Belgian treats!
- 20:00 Dunkirk to Dover ferry crossing.
- 21:00 We arrive back in Dover.
- 23:30 Approximate time of arrival into central London.
**PLEASE REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR PASSPORT IN YOUR HAND LUGGAGE. PASSENGERS WITHOUT VALID PASSPORTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £129
- Child Price from £119
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours