Amsterdam & Brugge at Easter 4 Day Break, Friday 30th March 2018
This weekend is designed to allow you to stay in the hotel De Rijper Eilanden, which includes breakfast, dinner & a free evening bar.
The large brightly coloured rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs and most have balconies
Our coach tour will let you explore the buzz of Amsterdam but also allow you to take in the other side of Holland.
A trip to Brugge in Belgium is a great way to finish your weekend away.
Luxury coach travel
Return cross channel ferry crossings
3 nights B&B hotel accommodation, all rooms ensuite..
Evening Meal & 2 hours Free Bar at Hotel
Excursion to Brugge
Plenty of free time to explore
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
Solo travellers please note: Prices are based on two people sharing not per room. If you would like a room to yourself you must select Single and pay the single supplement. If you select Double/Twin with no room mate you will be added to a shared room with another solo (same gender) passenger.
If you do not wish to pay a single supplement and wish to share with a fellow same gender solo passenger please select Will Share at time of booking.
- Day 1 - Friday 30th March 2018
- 00:50 After our pick ups we head to Dover.
- 03:30 Ferry Crossing Dover to Dunkirk. On arrival in Dover we'll check in for our ferry crossing, before boarding for our 4am crossing
- 07:00 Ferry arrives in Dunkirk. Upon arrival into Dunkirk, we commence our onward journey through France, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Day 2 - Saturday 31st March 2018
- 07:00 7.00am-8.30am Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- 09:00 After breakfast we depart the hotel for our guided tour of Amsterdam.
But first, we'll visit a traditional Clog and Cheese factory in Volendam.
After our visit to Volendam we'll head into the heart of Amsterdam for our tour.
The rest of the day is at leisure in Amsterdam.
- 18:30 We depart Amsterdam to return to the hotel.
- Day 3 - Sunday 1st April 2018
- 07:30 7.00am-8.30am Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- 09:00 Free day to explore. Free day to explore - you can use public transportation to head into Amsterdam, or other nearby locations - or speak to your tour manager abour our visit to see the tulips! Optional: Our driver and tour manager will have an optional extra tour today available to the beautiful Keukenhof Gardens,also known as the Garden of Europe, the gardens are one of the world's largest flower gardens! (Please note you will need to pay the entry fee 16 Euro per person yourself on arrival at the gardens - this is not included)
- Day 4 - Monday 2nd April 2018
- 10:00 After Breakfast, we depart from the hotel.. We travel south to Belgium where we stop off in the medieval city of Brugge.
- 12:30 Approximate arrival time in Brugge. We have time to discover this fantastic town which is famous for its architecture, lace and chocolate.
- 16:30 We depart Brugge . late afternoon with a stop at PJs Belgian Chocolate Factory, if there's time, on our way to to Dunkirk for our return ferry to England.
- 20:00 Dunkirk to Dover ferry crossing..
- 21:00 Ferry arrival in Dover. On arrival back in Dover, we continue our journey back into Central London
- 23:00 Approximate time of arrival into central London.
**Please ensure you check late night travel options and we cannot guarantee there will not be delays on our return journey to London due to crossing and traffic - it is rare, but we do advise you plan ahead just incase**
**PLEASE REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR PASSPORTS IN YOUR HAND LUGGAGE. YOU WILL NEED IT AT THE FERRY PORTS PASSENGERS WITHOUT VALID PASSPORTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £289
- Child Price from £259
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours