Princes & Politics: Windsor, Eton and Oxford , Thursday 3rd January 2019
New for 2019! We combine Windsor, Eton and Oxford for a great day out!
During the day we’ll visit the historic town of Windsor where you'll have free time to explore the town and Windsor Castle.
The castle’s history spans almost 1000 years and still remains a working palace. You'll also have free time to explore the lovely town of Windsor; there’s a great view of the castle from Windsor Great Park.
We’ll also explore some of the Eton Walkway, a 2-mile circular walkway from which you can see many of Eton’s highlights, including Eton College – the school well-known for its famous alumni including Karl Marx, Bear Grylls, Boris Johnson, Eddie Redmayne & of course Princes William & Harry.
Then we visit the prestigious university city of Oxford, where you’ll have a short walking tour with your guide and then time to explore the city. Please be aware that some attractions may be closed in the late afternoon, but there is still plenty to see and experience in Oxford.
• Visit to Windsor & entrance to Windsor Castle with free time to explore
• Walking tour of Eton
• Walking tour of Oxford with free time to explore
• Luxury coach travel throughout
• Services of an Anderson Tours guide
- Day 1 - Thursday 3rd January 2019
- 07:30 London pick ups. London Bridge 7.30am, Victoria 8.00am, Earls Court 8.30am
- 09:30 Approximate arrival at in Windsor & Eton. Your tour manager will walk you across the Bridge to Eton Walkway.
A 2-mile circular walkway from which you can see many of Eton’s highlights, including Eton College.
- 10:45 We next walk back over to Windsor Castle..
- 11:00 Your tour manager will arrange your entrance to Windsor Castle. You will then have free time to explore the castle.
- 13:30 We depart Windsor for Oxford.
- 14:45 Approximate arrival time in Oxford. Your tour manager will take you on a short orientation tour of the city of Oxford, before you have free time to explore.
- 17:30 We depart Oxford for London. After a day out in Eton, Windsor & Oxford we make our way back to London.
- 20:00 Approximate arrival back in Central London.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £79
- Child Price from £71
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours