Windsor & Hampton Court, Sunday 7th July 2019
For a truly royal experience, venture with Anderson Tours to Windsor and Hampton Court! Visit the retreats of England's royal families and immerse yourself in their beauty.
Entrance into Hampton Court Palace is included & a guided sightseeing tour of Windsor!
In the morning Anderson Tours travels by coach to Hampton Court Palace, the impressive country retreat of King Henry VIII. Situated on the River Thames some twenty miles from London. Entrance is included with the chance to explore some six acres of magnificent buildings and surrounding gardens.
At lunch time we make the short transfer to Windsor, the weekend home of our current Royal Family and together with our guide we have a walking tour which includes all the major sights. The afternoon is free to explore further and visit the impressive Windsor Castle (entrance to the Castle is not included)
Return luxury coach travel
Entrance to Hampton Court Palace
Guided sightseeing tour of Windsor
Plenty of free time to explore and buy lunch
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
Entrance to Windsor Castle is not included
- Day 1 - Sunday 7th July 2019
- 07:30 London pick-ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
- 09:30 Depart London for our short journey to Hampton Court Palace.
- 10:00 Arrival at Hampton Court Palace.. (Entrance is included)
You will have free time here to explore the many acres of buildings and gardens, you will also have time for lunch (Lunch is not included).
- 13:30 On arrival in Windsor you will have a guided sightseeing walking tour..
After the walking tour, you have the remainder of the afternoon to explore Windsor at your leisure.
Your tour manager will confirm the time you will need to meet back at the coach for your return journey to London.
- 17:00 Departure time from Windsor.
- 18:30 Approximate arrival time back into London..
Your tour manager will confirm the drop off point in London during the day. There will typically be 2 or 3 drop offs in the city centre.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £70
- Child Price from £63
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours