Paris by Eurostar 3 Day Break, Saturday 4th May 2019
Visit the world famous City of Light, the first place on most tourists European list – Paris! With our popular weekend break our 3 day tour includes train, hotel & a sightseeing tour!
Our three day Paris tour operates every month throughout the year with additional weeks in the summer months to the most beautiful and romantic city in the world. The quick and efficient Eurostar rail service means plenty of time to make the most of your stay.
With so many famous sights such as The Eiffel Tower, The River Seine, The Louvre, The Arc de Triomphe and so much more!.
Return Eurostar travel and return transfers
Guided sightseeing tour of Paris
Two nights Bed & Breakfast hotel accommodation at the Ibis La Defense (Hotel can be subject to changes) - all rooms ensuite (twin or double room occupancy only. NO triple rooms available)
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Saturday 4th May 2019
- 06:45 Meet your Anderson Tours Tour Manager . Meet your Anderson Tours Tour Manager at check-in booth 5 next to Eurostar turnstiles at St Pancras International where your tour manager will give you your Eurostar tickets.
Please do not be late - Check in closes 7.00am so you must be in the Anderson Tours queue for 6.45am
- 07:55 Depart London by Eurostar. Depart by Eurostar – Gare du Nord, Paris.
- 11:15 Arrival at Gare Du Nord, Paris. The group will then be met by a local coach to commence a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city, where your tour manager will point out some top spots to visit during your free time. The tour will finish at our hotel, approximately 3pm.
- 15:00 Arrival and check in at hotel. After our tour of the city, we arrive at our hotel.
Hotel ibis Paris La Défense Centre.
The remainder of the day is at leisure in Paris.
- 21:00 Optional Extra: Cabaret!. Drink champagne at a world famous Moulin Rouge cabaret! It's amazing!
(Dress code: smart/casual - no blue jeans, shorts, trainers or sportswear) MUST BE PRE-BOOKED at time of booking or if you decide after booking, you can email Anderson Tours and we'll check availabiity with Moulin Rouge.
- Day 2 - Sunday 5th May 2019
- 08:00 Breakfast buffet is included at the hotel. Your tour manager will advise you of the breakfast times on arrival
- 11:00 Optional Extra: River Seine Boat Cruise.
Get a ticket for a River Seine boat cruise, tickets can be used on any day or time during your trip.
Pre-book in advance at time of booking for £12pp, or buy in cash (Euros) with your tour manager during the tour.
- Day 3 - Monday 6th May 2019
- 08:00 Breakfast is served at the hotel. You'll have another free day to explore Paris.
- 18:00 Departure time from the hotel for your return coach transfer to Gare du Nord.
- 20:15 Depart Paris for London. We depart Gare Du Nord Paris for our return Eurostar journey to St Pancras International in London
- 22:00 Arrive St Pancras International.. **Please remember you need a valid passport to travel on this tour, if you do not have your passport at St Pancras Intl at departure you will be unable to travel, and the booking will be non refundable**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £269
- Child Price from £242
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours