Oxford & Cambridge, Saturday 28th September 2019
On this day tour, available on selected weekends throughout 2017, we’ll visit Oxford, known as the ‘City of dreaming spires’.
Upon arrival, you’ll have a walking tour of the city which, your tour manager will point out some famous sites in this university city and provide some suggestions on where you can explore when you have free time.
Harry Potter fans, we recommend a visit to Christ Church College - the dining room was actually used as the “Hogwarts” dining hall in the movies!
You then travel to Cambridge where you will have the chance to climb St Mary’s Church Tower for fantastic panoramic views of the City (Entrance is included)
Following the conclusion of your tour you will still have free time to explore this beautiful small City, perhaps try ‘punting’ on the river or browse many of the interesting shops on offer.
- Walking tour of Oxford + free time
- Walking tour of Cambridge + Free time
- Entrance into Tower of St Mary The Great (Cambridge)
- Return Coach travel from Central London
- Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Saturday 28th September 2019
- 07:30 London Pick ups:. London Bridge 7.30am, Victoria 8.00am, Earls Court 8.30am
- 08:30 After our London pick ups we depart for Oxford..
- 10:00 approximate arrival at in Oxford, on arrival your tour manager will conduct a walking tour of the ci. You’ll then have a couple of hours free time to explore and visit the many places Oxford has to offer.
- 13:00 We depart Oxford for our next stop of the day, Cambridge..
- 15:00 On arrival in Cambridge, the tour manager will walk the group to Tower of St Mary the Great, pointin. Then you’ll have free time until its time to return to the coach for our journey back to London.
- 18:00 Depart Cambridge for return journey to London Bridge.
- 20:00 approximate arrival back in Central London, Drop off location is London Bridge tube station only..
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £74
- Child Price from £67
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours