Holland & Belgium at Easter 4 Day Break, Friday 19th April 2019
*** Rooming options left: 1x space for female twin share ***
Join us this Easter for a weekend exploring some of the highlights of Holland, we visit Amsterdam, The Hague and more during this special 4 day trip.
Our coach tour will let you explore the buzz of Amsterdam but also allow you to take in the other side of Holland.
We also include a visit to Keukenhof Gardens (entrance fee not included) on Easter Sunday
A visit trip to Brugge in Belgium on our return journey to the UK on the Monday is a great way to finish your weekend away.
Luxury coach travel
Return cross channel ferry crossings
3 nights hotel with breakfast in The Hague
Free time to explore The Hague and surrounding areas
Full day Excursion (with free time) to Amsterdam
Excursion and free time in Brugge (Belgium)
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
*Plus optional shuttle to Keukenhof Gardens
(entrance 18 Euros per adult is not included – payable direct on arrival to gardens).
Solo travellers please note: Prices are based on two people sharing not per room. If you would like a room to yourself you must select Single and pay the single supplement. If you select Double/Twin with no room mate you will be added to a shared room with another solo (same gender) passenger.
Single Room Supplement: £60 per night *£180 for trip extra*
If you do not wish to pay a single supplement and wish to share with a fellow same gender solo passenger please select Will Share at time of booking.
- Day 1 - Friday 19th April 2019
- 00:00 London Pick Ups:. Earls Court (12.00-Midnight), Victoria (12.20am), London Bridge (12.45am), Eltham Rail Station (1.05am)
- 00:50 After our pick ups we head to Dover.
- 03:30 Ferry Crossing Dover to Dunkirk. On arrival in Dover we'll check in for our ferry crossing, before boarding for our 4am crossing
- 07:00 Ferry arrives in Dunkirk. Upon arrival into Dunkirk, we commence our onward journey through France, Belgium and the Netherlands
- 13:00 Approximate arrival time at our hotel in The Hague (Den Haag). Your tour manager will organise check in, and you will then have the remainder of the afternoon and evening free to explore.
**The train station close by has train routes serving Amsterdam, Delft and Rotterdam).
- Day 2 - Saturday 20th April 2019
- 07:00 7.00am-8.30am Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- 09:30 After breakfast we depart the hotel for our guided tour of Amsterdam.
But first, we'll visit a traditional Clog and Cheese factory in Volendam. We'll spend about an hour, where you can sample some of their delicious Dutch speciality cheeses and visit the museum.
After our visit to Volendam we'll head into the heart of Amsterdam for our tour.
The rest of the day is at leisure in Amsterdam. (ETA about 1pm you'll have free time to explore at your leisure)
- 22:00 We depart Amsterdam to return to the hotel.
you can opt tomake your own way back by train at your own cost/arrangements if you do not want to stay until 10pm (or stay later)
approx arrival back at hotel 11pm
- Day 3 - Sunday 21st April 2019
- 07:30 7.00am-8.30am Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- 10:00 Free day to explore. Free day to explore - you can use public transportation to head into Amsterdam, or other nearby locations - or speak to your tour manager abour our visit to see the tulips!
- 10:00 Included Optional Extra: Transport/Shuttle to Keukenhof Gardens. Our driver and tour manager will have an optional extra tour today available to the beautiful Keukenhof Gardens,also known as the Garden of Europe, the gardens are one of the world's largest flower gardens!
(Please note you will need to pay the entry fee 18 Euro per person yourself on arrival at the gardens - this is not included)
- 15:00 The Coach will depart and return to The Hague from Keukenhof Gardens. For those visiting Keukenhof Gardens, we'll depart at 3pm to return to the hotel.
You'll have the remainder of the day to explore The Hague, Delft or hop on a train to Amsterdam or Rotterdam at your leisure.
- Day 4 - Monday 22nd April 2019
- 09:00 After Breakfast, we depart from the hotel.. We travel south to Belgium where we stop off in the medieval city of Brugge.
- 12:00 Approximate arrival time in Brugge. We have time to discover this fantastic town which is famous for its architecture, lace and chocolate.
- 17:00 We depart Brugge . and return to Dunkirk for our return ferry from France to England.
- 20:00 Dunkirk to Dover ferry crossing..
- 21:00 Ferry arrival in Dover. On arrival back in Dover, we continue our journey back into Central London
- 23:45 Approximate time of arrival into central London.
**Please ensure you check late night travel options and we cannot guarantee there will not be delays on our return journey to London due to crossing and traffic - it is rare, but we do advise you plan ahead just incase**
**PLEASE REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR PASSPORTS IN YOUR HAND LUGGAGE. YOU WILL NEED IT AT THE FERRY PORTS PASSENGERS WITHOUT VALID PASSPORTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £299
- Child Price from £269
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours