Stonehenge & Bath Bargain, Tuesday 3rd September 2019
An alternative to our standard Stonehenge & Bath day tour, for those looking to pay less. (Only difference is entrance to the Roman Baths Museum is NOT included, you'll extra free time to explore the city sights).
As one of the country's most famous World Heritage sites, Stonehenge is a "must see" for anyone visiting the UK. Entrance is included and complimentary audio guides in a variety of languages are available for the group from Stonehenge (Audio guides are subject to availability at time of arrival, during busy periods, you may not be able to receive one, but you can download a free version to your smartphone using their Wifi)
Next stop is the beautiful city of Bath where you will have approximately 2.5 hours free time.
- Return luxury coach travel
- General Admission Entrance into Stonehenge (with audio guides subject to availability)
- Visit the beautiful City of Bath - Free time.
- Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
**Entrance to Stonehenge includes entrance to Visitor Centre & Exhibitions**
- Day 1 - Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- 07:30 London pick ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
- 09:15 After our Central London pick ups we head West to Stonehenge..
- 11:00 Arrival at Stonehenge. First we visit the ancient World Heritage site of Stonehenge (entrance included).
You will have approximately 90 minutes to explore the area.
Audio guides, available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, subject to availability by the site are included, which give you more information on the history. During busy periods you can download a free copy to your smartphone using the Stonehenge free WiFI.
- 12:30 We depart Stonehenge.
- 13:30 Approximate arrival in Bath. The coach will drop you in the city centre where you will have approximately 2.5 hours free time in the City (please note this differs and the itinerary is just a guide your tour manager will confirm the exact time on the day)
- 13:35 Roman Bath Museum Entrance (Upgrade). Upgrade your tour to include entrance to the Roman Baths Museum £15pp (Select at time of booking)
- 17:00 Approximate departure time from Bath. for your return journey back to London
- 20:00 Expected arrival time back into central London. Please note there can be alot of traffic travelling back into Central London so all times are approximate.
Your tour manager will advise you of the drop off locations during the day (there will be 2-3 drop offs in Central London)
Please note due to operational reasons this tour may on the day operate in reverse (Bath first) this will be announced upon departure from London.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £61
- Child Price from £55
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours