Stonehenge & Bath, Sunday 24th March 2019
Due to its popularity, we operate this tour seven days a week!
As one of the country's most famous World Heritage sites, Stonehenge is a "must see" for anyone visiting the UK. Entrance is included and complimentary audio guides in a variety of languages are available for group members at the site.
Next stop is the beautiful city of Bath where Anderson Tours give you entrance to the world famous Roman Baths, which were built over 2000 years ago!
- Return luxury coach travel
- General Admission Entrance into Stonehenge with audio guided tour (audio guides are subject to availability by Stonehenge)
- Visit the beautiful City of Bath
- Entrance into the Roman Baths
- Free time to explore Bath
- Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Sunday 24th March 2019
- 07:30 London Pick Ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
- 09:30 After our London pick ups we head West to Stonehenge.
- 11:00 Approximate arrival at Stonehenge. Entrance to the ancient World Heritage site.
You will have approximately 90 minutes to explore the area.
Audio guides, available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, subject to availability by the site are included, which give you more information on the history. During busy periods you can download a free copy to your smartphone using the Stonehenge free WiFI.
- 12:30 We depart Stonehenge for Bath.
- 13:45 Approximate arrival time in the city of Bath. The coach will drop you in the city centre where the Tour Manager will walk the group into the Roman Baths (entrance included)
- 14:00 Entrance to the Roman Baths Museum. The group will be given entrance to the Roman Baths Museum, where you'll have free time to explore.
After you are done at the museum make sure to explore the other sights the city has to offer! (please note this differs and the itinerary is just a guide your tour manager will confirm the exact time on the day, you'll have approximately 2.5 hours in Bath (including museum) to explore)
- 17:00 We depart Bath for London.
- 20:00 Expected arrival time back into central London. Your tour manager will advise you of the drop off locations during the day, there will be 2-3 drop offs in the London city centre.
Please note there can be alot of traffic travelling back into Central London so all times are approximate.
Rarely this tour may run in reverse, visiting Bath first followed by Stonehenge in the afternoon. We cannot predict in advance if this will happen until the day as this is usually due to operational or traffic problems on the day! You will still have the same time at the attractions and fantastic day with us visiting Stonehenge & Bath!
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £84
- Child Price from £77
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours