Lille & Brugge Christmas Markets Break, Saturday 1st December 2018
After leaving London we head to Dover for the short crossing over the English Channel to France.
On arrival, we drive straight to the French city of Lille, where we will stay over night at a hotel in the city centre (includes breakfast) and you'll have the afternoon and evening free to explore the city and its famous popular Christmas markets.
On Day 2 we take the short journey to Brugge where you'l have the day toto explore this magnificent medieval city. Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’ Brugge is packed with historic buildings and the opportunity for you to shop for some famous hand-made Belgian chocolates maybe.
We Depart Brugge late afternoon to arrive London approximately 11.30pm
• Return coach and ferry travel from Central London
• One nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in Lille (France)
• Free time to explore Lille & its Christmas Markets • Free time to explore Brugge & its Christmas Markets
• Services of a tour manager throughout
- Day 1 - Saturday 1st December 2018
- 06:00 London Pick ups. Earls Court 6.00am, Victoria 6.15am, London Bridge 6.45am Eltham Rail Station 7.05am
- 07:05 After our London pick ups. we make the journey to the Ferry port in Dover.
- 10:00 Dover to Dunkirk ferry crossing..
- 13:00 On arrival in France we drive to our first stop of the weekend, Lille.
- 14:30 14.30 Approximate arrival in Lille.
We’ll check into our hotel in Lille. The rest of the afternoon and night you will have free time to explore this French city and its popular Christmas Markets and festivities
- Day 2 - Sunday 2nd December 2018
- 08:00 Breakfast is included at the hotel. After breakfast you'll also have free time in Lille before we check out and head to Brugge
- 11:30 We depart from the hotel, and travel to Brugge.
- 13:00 On arrival in Brugge. your tour manager will walk you to the town Square. You will have plenty of free time to discover this fantastic town which is famous for its architecture, lace and chocolate.
- 17:00 Late afternoon we depart Brugge. for our return journey to Dunkirk, with time permitting we'll stop at a chocolate factory enroute for you to buy some Belgian treats!
- 20:00 Dunkirk to Dover ferry crossing.
- 21:00 We arrive back in Dover.
- 23:30 Approximate time of arrival into central London.
**PLEASE REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR PASSPORT IN YOUR HAND LUGGAGE. PASSENGERS WITHOUT VALID PASSPORTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £149
- Child Price from £139
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours