Oxford, Stratford & The Cotswolds Villages, Wednesday 20th February 2019
Take our Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds Villages tour and experience some of the most famous tourist attractions in England, learn and experience the history of Oxford, Stratford and the Bard himself, Shakespeare, as you visit his birthplace.
Enjoy a walking tour of the ancient streets of the University City of Oxford, a scenic drive of the Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural and man made beauty and a visit the birthplace of Shakespeare, Stratford Upon Avon all in one day!
- Return luxury coach travel
- Visit to Stratford–Upon-Avon with free time to explore
- Drive through The Cotswolds with photostops
- Walking tour of the city of Oxford
- Services of Tour Manager
Optional extra available: Add entrance to Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-Upon-Avon for £15.50 per person
- Day 1 - Wednesday 20th February 2019
- 07:30 London pick-ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
- 09:15 We depart London for Stratford Upon Avon.
- 11:30 On arrival in Shakespeare's Stratford. your tour manager will take you on a short orientation walking tour, and you will then have free time to explore Stratford Upon Avon.
- 11:35 OPTIONAL EXTRA: Shakespeare's Birthplace. Upgrade your tour to include a General Admission entrance ticket to Shakespeares birthplace (Your tour manager will arrange this for you on the day). £15.50 per person
- 13:30 approximate departure from Stratford-Upon-Avon to Oxford via The Cotswolds. We'll make photostops in villages in the Cotswolds (These are brief stops not full tour). The villages will be decided on the day due to local traffic conditions.
- 15:30 On arrival in Oxford. Your tour manager will take you on a walking tour of Oxford who will point out many points of interest such as The Sheldonian Theatre, Balliol College and the museum of History of Science. You'll then have free time in Oxford to explore.
- 17:30 Departure from Oxford.
- 19:30 Approximate arrival time back into central London.
Your tour manager will advise you of the drop off locations during the day.
**Please note on some days the tour may operate in a reverse order, with Oxford in the morning and Stratford Upon Avon in the afternoon due to local conditions, this will be decided upon the morning of the tour**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £79
- Child Price from £71
Less than 10 places left!
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours