Isle of Wight, Saturday 16th June 2018
Described as "the diamond of the south" the Isle of Wight has cast a spell over visitors for centuries.
Our excursion to the island situated off the south coast of England takes in much of the unspoilt countryside, enchanting villages and wonderful coastal views that the Isle of Wight has to offer. If you want to see what old England was like then travel with Anderson Tours for a day out to remember.
During our visit to the Isle of Wight we will visit some beautiful villages including Godshill & the seaside village of Shanklin which boasts two beaches!
Return luxury coach travel
Return ferry crossings
Free time to explore some of the lovely villages of the Isle of Wight
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
** We do not visit The Needles on this tour, please book our Isle of Wight Weekend tour which includes The Needles & Obsorne House and B&B accommodation**
- Day 1 - Saturday 16th June 2018
- 06:30 London Pick Ups. London Pick Ups: London Bridge 6.30am, Kings Cross 6.45am, Baker Street 7.00am, Victoria 7.15am, Earls Court 7.30am
- 07:30 After our pick ups in London, we depart London and make our way to Southampton for our ferry crossin.
- 11:00 Approximate arrival on the Isle of Wight. On arrival at East Cowes we drive to our first stop, Godshill, where you will have some free time.
- From here we make the short drive (15-20 mins) to Shanklin.
- Here you will have time to eat lunch and explore this lovely village (Lunch is not provided)
- After lunch we will continue to explore the Isle.
- 17:30 We travel back to the mainland by ferry to Southampton from East Cowes.
- 21:30 Approximate arrival time back in London.
*Your tour manager will confirm the drop off points on the return journey - we will do 2-3 drop offs**
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £59
- Child Price from £53
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours