The Cotswolds, Sunday 14th October 2018
Our Cotswolds tour covers one of the most beautiful areas of England. Unspoilt for hundreds of years and characterised by beautiful rolling hills and river valleys. This countryside is dotted with villages, hamlets, and small towns with buildings made from local, unique, honey-coloured stone.
We take a relaxing journey with visits to some of the most beautiful towns in England; we make stops in Burford & Bourton on the Water to explore.
This tour is designed to give you longer to explore this beautiful area than our other tours.
Return coach travel
Free time in Burford
Free time in Bourton on the Water for lunch (Lunch not included)
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Sunday 14th October 2018
- 07:30 London Pick ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
**due to road works we cannot pick up at Baker Street until 2019**
- 09:30 After our pick ups we Depart London for the journey up to this very picturesque area of Britain.
- 10:45 During the day in The Cotswolds we will. Visit Burford where you will have free time to explore
Then we visit Bourton on the Water for lunch (lunch not provided) where you will be able to fully enjoy this beautiful area
You will be able to see beautiful surrounding scenery as we take you through the Cotswold’s.
- 18:30 Approximate arrival time back into London.. Your tour manager will advise of drop off points during the day.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £44
- Child Price from £40
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours