Brugge, Saturday 23rd June 2018
Described as the "Venice of the North," Brugge boasts a labyrinth of canals which dissect the medieval splendor of the buildings. Sightseeing at the cathedral and in the galleries, pedestrianised paved streets, plus bars and restaurants in the central square produce a "fairytale" experience for any visitor.
Included in the price:
Return luxury coach travel
Return channel crossing (Eurotunnel - some dates may be by Ferry)
Plenty of free time to explore this fairytale city, its museums, history and beauty
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
Don't forget to take a look at our Weekend Breaks to Belgium
- Day 1 - Saturday 23rd June 2018
- 06:00 London Pick ups. Earls Court (6.00am), Victoria (6.20am), London Bridge (6.45am), Eltham Rail Station (7.05am)
- 07:05 After our departure from London we travel to Folkestone for our Eurotunnel crossing.
- 09:20 We travel by Le Shuttle (Eurotunnel) to France.
- 11:00 We arrive in Calais and continue our journey through France to Brugge, Belgium.
- 12:30 Approximate arrival time in Brugge. On arrival in Brugge, the tour manager will walk the group into the Markt, where you then will have free time to enjoy lunch and explore this beautiful city!
- 17:00 We depart Brugge for our return to Calais. Approximate departure time from Brugge for our return journey to Calais. (departure times from Brugge may vary depending on traffic conditions - your tour manager will confirm on arrival in Brugge)
- 21:20 We travel by Eurotunnel back to the UK. We arrive at 8.55pm (UK time) back in Folkestone. We continue our journey back to Central London
- 23:45 Arrival back in London. Approximate arrival time in Central London. ***Please note this tour may operate on ferry or Eurostar, timings above may vary***
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £64
- Child Price from £58
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours