Cardiff, A Day in Wales, Sunday 17th June 2018
Travel to another country for the day without the need of a visa or passport! Anderson Tours' A Day in Wales trip is now new and improved with more time in Cardiff!
Anderson Tours Day in Wales trip is now new and improved with more time in Cardiff and is one of our most popular day trips!
This trip includes the services of a local guide throughout as we visit the Welsh capital city for sightseeing by coach, then free time for lunch.
We then move on to the impressive Caerphilly Castle with its extensive water defences (entrance is included).
In the early evening we commence our scenic drive back through the Welsh valleys. The tour returns to London at approximately 8.30pm.
Return coach travel
Guided tour of Cardiff with a local Welsh guide
Entrance into Caerphilly Castle
Free time in Cardiff
- Day 1 - Sunday 17th June 2018
- 07:30 . London pick ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Victoria (7.50am) Earls Court (8.15am), Hammersmith (8.30am)
- 08:30 We depart London after our pick ups and head West for Cardiff.
(45 min) Break at the services on the way over to Wales for drinks and snacks.
- 11:45 Meet local guide at Cardiff Castle. On arrival in Cardiff, our local guide will take you on a city tour (approx 1 hour long)
- 12:45 Free time in Cardiff. After our sightseeing tour you'll have an hour as free time to get lunch.
- 14:30 Depart Cardiff for Caerphilly. We depart Cardiff city centre for Caerphilly Castle.
- 15:00 Included entrance to Caerphilly Castle. There will also be free time to explore.
- 16:30 Depart Caerphilly . We depart Caerphilly for our return to London. There will be a comfort stop break at the services enroute for drinks and snacks.
- 21:00 Arrival back in London. Approximate arrival back in London - time may vary depending on traffic
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £59
- Child Price from £53
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours