Stonehenge & Bath Bargain, Thursday 8th March 2018
An alternative to our standard Stonehenge & Bath day tour, for those looking to pay less. (Only difference is entrance to the Roman Baths Museum is NOT included, you'll extra free time to explore the city sights).
As one of the country's most famous World Heritage sites, Stonehenge is a "must see" for anyone visiting the UK. Entrance is included and complimentary audio guides in a variety of languages are available for group members at the site.
Next stop is the beautiful city of Bath where you will have approximately 2.5 hours free time.
- Return luxury coach travel
- Entrance into Stonehenge with audio guided tour
- Visit the beautiful City of Bath - Free time.
- Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
**Entrance to Stonehenge includes entrance to Visitor Centre & Exhibitions**
- Day 1 - Thursday 8th March 2018
- 07:30 London pick ups. London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
- 09:15 After our Central London pick ups we head West to Stonehenge..
- 11:00 Arrival at Stonehenge. First we visit the ancient World Heritage site of Stonehenge (entrance included).
You will have approximately 90 minutes to explore the area.
Included in the entrance are audio guides which are available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, which give you more information on the history.
- 12:30 We depart Stonehenge.
- 13:30 Approximate arrival in Bath. The coach will drop you in the city centre where you will have approximately 2.5 hours free time in the City
- 13:35 Roman Bath Museum Entrance Included. Upgrade your tour to include entrance to the Roman Baths Museum £15pp (Select at time of booking)
- 17:00 Approximate departure time from Bath. for your return journey back to London
- 20:00 Expected arrival time back into central London. Please note there can be alot of traffic travelling back into Central London so all times are approximate.
Your tour manager will advise you of the drop off locations during the day (there will be 2-3 drop offs in Central London)
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £49
- Child Price from £44
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours