Brugge Christmas Markets, Saturday 9th December 2017
Come and enjoy the festive season with this one day excursion to Brugge. Anderson Tours can provide you with a chance to visit this medieval town and enjoy a day of shopping! Browse around the stalls and hunt for the best bargains, this tour offers a great chance to get those stockings filled!
Known as “The Venice of the North," Brugge is Belgium’s most visited town. Situated on a network of waterways, Brugge is the perfect place to cruise on a canal, visit one of the many “Chocolatiers” and indulge in the infamous Belgian chocolates. Whatever you prefer the charm and festive ambience of this wonderful city is sure to work its magic!
About Bruges Christmas Markets
There can't be many settings more beautiful at Christmas than medieval Bruges, with its cobbled streets, historic buildings and horses and carts plodding by. The Christmas market on the main square forms a ring around an open-air ice rink.
Colourful lights illuminate festive stalls crammed with Christmas goodies, where shoppers can browse tables laden with elegantly-packaged chocolates, brightly-coloured sweets and unusual hand-made decorations. After a hard day's shopping, cosy bars offer distinguished local beer to relax with.
Included in the price:
Luxury coach travel
Return channel crossing via Le Shuttle (Eurotunnel)
Free time in Brugge
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
- Day 1 - Saturday 9th December 2017
- 06:00 London pick ups. Earls Court (6.00am), Baker Street (6.15am),Victoria (6.30am), and Lewisham (6.50am)
- 06:50 fter our departure from London we travel to Folkestone for our Eurotunnel crossing.
- 09:20 We travel by Le Shuttle (Eurotunnel) to France.
- 11:00 We arrive in Calais and continue our journey through France to Brugge, Belgium.
- 12:30 Approximate arrival time in Brugge. On arrival in Brugge, the tour manager will walk the group into the Markt, where you then will have free time to enjoy lunch and explore this beautiful city!
- 17:00 We depart Brugge for our return to Calais. Approximate departure time from Brugge for our return journey to Calais. (departure times from Brugge may vary depending on traffic conditions - your tour manager will confirm on arrival in Brugge)
- 21:20 We travel by Eurotunnel back to the UK. We arrive at 8.55pm (UK time) back in Folkestone. We continue our journey back to Central London
- 23:45 Arrival back in London. Approximate arrival time in Central London.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £59
- Child Price from £53
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours