The Magic of Harry Potter Tour , Sunday 26th November 2017
Join us for a walking tour of the London movie locations for the Harry Potter films plus a visit to the Warner Bros Studio in Leavesden to experience the movie magic of "The Making of Harry Potter" tour.
On this tour we'll take a walking tour of some of the movie locations that were used in the films, we'll also pass Kings Cross Station and St Pancras Stations for your chance to visit Platform 9 3/4 for a photo opportunity (at the end of the tour this is an option as we will drop off at Kings Cross Station), there's also an additional gift shop there if you forgot anything at the studios or want to return for more goodies!
After our tour of London, we'll hop on board our coach and head for our afternoon time slot at the Warner Bros Studio tour in Leavesen for entry to the behind the scenes look at the props, sets and more of the Harry Potter films themselves - you can even board the Hogwarts Express.
Walking tour of Harry Potter movie locations in London
Entrance to Warner Bros Studio tour for "The Making of Harry Potter".
Luxury Coach Travel
Services of an Anderson Tours tour manager
- Day 1 - Sunday 26th November 2017
- 11:00 After meeting your tour manager at Empire Leicester Square, the walking tour will commence.. The walking tour will take you around the sites near Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square – along Whitehall passed Big Ben to Lambeth Bridge.
You will then meet and board the coach again near the south side of Lambeth Bridge for a short drive down to Southwark, where we will walk passed Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre to the Millennium Bridge for the next part of our walking tour, we’ll walk through Borough Market and have a photo stop at London Bridge for a great view of Tower Bridge before heading to Leadenhall Market for our final stop on our walking tour today.
You’ll meet back up with your coach for our journey to the Warner Bros Studio tour in Leavesden,.
- 16:00 Entry to Warner Bros Studio Tour (included). You'll have 3 hours to explore the behind the scenes tour at your own pace.
- 19:00 Meet your coach outside for our journey back to Central London.. The coach will drop off at Kings Cross/St Pancras Station at approximately 8pm
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Price from £79
Less than 10 places left!
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours