Cambridge, Sunday 4th March 2018
You are spoiled for choice during your free time why not explore the many colleges, walk along the River Cam, or, for a real treat, hire a punt and explore the river yourself.
How about a visit to the Trinity College Library, designed by Christopher Wren which has on display Newton’s Principia Mathematica & also on display is the modern manuscript of Winnie the Pooh, written by A.A Milne, his son Christopher Robin also studied at the college.
Return luxury coach travel
Guided sightseeing tour with local Cambridge guide
Entry to the Tower of Saint Mary the Great
Free time to explore Cambridge
- Day 1 - Sunday 4th March 2018
- 07:30 Central London Pick Ups:. Earls Court [7:30 am], South Kensington [7:40 am], Victoria [8.05am] Baker Street [8:20 am], Kings Cross [8:35 am], London Bridge> [9:00 am].
- 09:00 Depart London for your journey to Cambridge..
- 10:30 Approximate arrival in Cambridge.
We'll start with a guided city sightseeing tour with our local Cambridge guide and entrance into the Tower of Saint Mary the Great
• After the tour you will have the rest of the day at your own leisure - your Tour Manager will inform you what time you need to be back at the coach!
- 16:00 Approximate departure time from Cambridge..
- 18:00 Approximate arrival back in central London..
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £42
- Child Price from £37
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours