Edinburgh 3 Day Weekend Break, Friday 14th June 2019
Visit one of Britains most beautiful cities, Edinburgh. This weekend break includes train, B&B hotel & guided tour.
You can't help but be amazed at what Edinburgh has to offer! A city break is the perfect way to see Scotland's capital.
With a journey time of only four hours from central London to central Edinburgh, travelling time is kept to a minimum allowing you to make the most of your time in this wonderful city!
Return train travel
Guided sightseeing tour with a local Scottish guide
Two nights B&B hotel accommodation at. All rooms ensuite.
Plenty of free time to explore the city or to take one of our optional extra experiences (additional supplements apply)
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager.
Solo travellers please note: Prices are based on two people sharing not per room. If you would like a room to yourself you must select Single and pay the single supplement. If you select Double/Twin with no room mate you will be added to a shared room with another solo (same gender) passenger.
Single supplement is £120
If you do not wish to pay a single supplement and wish to share with a fellow same gender solo passenger please select Will Share at time of booking.
- Day 1 - Friday 14th June 2019
- 08:00 Meet your tour manager at London Euston Station.
- 08:43 Depart by train from London Euston to Edinburgh Waverly Station (direct train)..
- 14:22 Arrival in Edinburgh.. On arrival we meet our local guide for a sightseeing tour of this lively city.
- 16:30 Arrival in Edinburgh at our hotel. The tour ends at our hotel, where your tour manager will check you in.
The evening is at leisure in Edinburgh.
- 19:00 Optional Extra: Evening Ghosts and Ghouls Walking Tour . £16 per person.
You can pre-book this in advance by card or book this with cash on the journey to Edinburgh with your tour manager.
- Day 2 - Saturday 15th June 2019
- 08:00 Breakfast is included at the hotel. You'll have the day free to explore this fantastic city... or if you want an adventure, pre-book the Highlands & Loch Ness excursion
- 08:00 Optional Extra: Highlands & Loch Ness Excursion. Join this tour operated by our local partner that visits The Highands, Glencoe & Loch Ness
(Loch Ness Cruise is not included but can be purchased as extra during the tour on location)
£46 per person
Children under 3 years of age are not permitted on this tour
This is a full day tour (8am to 8pm)
- Day 3 - Sunday 16th June 2019
- 08:00 Breakfast is included at the hotel. After Breakfast, you have the morning free until our coach departure.
- 11:30 Meet your Tour Manager at the hotel for your coach transfer to Waverley Station.
- 12:51 Our train departs Edinburgh Waverly for London.
- 18:45 Approximate arrival time back at London Euston . Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change due to rail engineering works schedules.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Price from £350
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours