Edinburgh 3 Day Weekend Break, Friday 19th January 2018
Visit one of Britains most beautiful cities, Edinburgh. This weekend break includes train, B&B hotel & guided tour.
You can't help but be amazed at what Edinburgh has to offer! A city break is the perfect way to see Scotland's capital.
With a journey time of only four hours from central London to central Edinburgh, travelling time is kept to a minimum allowing you to make the most of your time in this wonderful city!
Return train travel
Guided sightseeing tour with a local Scottish guide
Two nights B&B hotel accommodation at. All rooms ensuite.
Plenty of free time to explore the city or to take one of our optional extra experiences (additional supplements apply)
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager.
Solo travellers please note: Prices are based on two people sharing not per room. If you would like a room to yourself you must select Single and pay the single supplement. If you select Double/Twin with no room mate you will be added to a shared room with another solo (same gender) passenger.
If you do not wish to pay a single supplement and wish to share with a fellow same gender solo passenger please select Will Share at time of booking.
- Day 1 - Friday 19th January 2018
- 08:43 Depart by train from London Euston to Edinburgh Waverly Station (direct train)..
- 14:22 Arrival in Edinburgh.. On arrival we meet our local guide for a sightseeing tour of this lively city.
- 16:30 Arrival in Britannia Hotel Edinburgh. The tour ends at our hotel, where your tour manager will check you in.
The evening is at leisure in Edinburgh.
- 18:30 Join the group for a Ghosts and Ghouls Walking Tour if you dare . £15 per person - You can also book this on the train to Edinburgh with cash with your tour manager
This optional extra can be done on a different day subject to the tour schedule available by our local supplier.
- Day 2 - Saturday 20th January 2018
- 08:00 Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- 08:00 Optional Extra: Highlands & Loch Ness Excursion. (Loch Ness Cruise is not included but can be purchased extra during the tour) - £45 per person - children under 3 years of age are not permitted on this tour
- Day 3 - Sunday 21st January 2018
- 08:00 Breakfast is included at the hotel. After Breakfast, you have the morning free until our transfer to the train station.
- 11:30 Meet your Tour Manager at the hotel for your coach transfer to Waverley Station.
- 12:51 Our train departs Edinburgh Waverly for London.
- 18:45 Approximate arrival time back at London Euston . Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change due to rail engineering works schedules.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £249
- Child Price from £229
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours