Stonehenge Special Access Inner Circle Morning Tour, Friday 14th September 2018
Stonehenge is a "must see" for anyone visiting the UK. Our Stonehenge Special Access Tour gives you privileged access to the Stone Circle in the morning. As one of the country's most famous World Heritage sites most visitors are not allowed direct access to the stones, but we have arranged with English Heritage for privileged access before the site opens to the general public!
After getting up close and personal with the stones we make our way to Salisbury.
Next stop will be at Salisbury Cathedral, where you will have free time to explore this beautiful and historic medieval Cathedral.
Your fully guided return coach tour includes:
- Entrance into Stonehenge for Special Access to the Stone Circle (This is private to our group only)
- Entrance into Salisbury Cathedral.
- Free time to explore in Salisbury
We are only able to offer this type of tour on the dates shown our website, if a date does not show then I'm afraid we cannot offer alternative dates/private tours with inner circle access as these are limited by Stonehenge.
- Day 1 - Friday 14th September 2018
- 04:20 London pick ups. London Bridge 4.20am, Kings Cross 4.35am, Victoria 5.00am, South Kensington 5.20am & Earls Court 5.30am
- 05:30 After our pick ups we head straight to Wiltshire.
- 07:30 Arrival at Stonehenge Visitor Centre. On arrival at Stonehenge we will have Special Access inside the Stone Circle (8.00am time slot) before the site opens to the public. Our tour lasts for an hour and is fully guided.
- 09:30 After your Special Access we depart Stonehenge for a short journey to Salisbury.
- 10:00 On arrival in Salisbury, your tour manager will walk you to Salisbury Cathedral. (entrance is included) you'll then have some free time to spend at Salisbury Cathedral with your guide and in town sightseeing.
- 13:00 Depart Salisbury for London.
- 15:00 Approximate arrival back in Central London. Please note - time can differ on the day depending on traffic and local conditions. Your tour manager will confirm the drop off locations during the day.
We recommend a packed lunch/you bring snacks for the day due to the early morning departure, free time to purchase breakfast/lunch will not be until after 10am.
All times shown are local times.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
To book please click below
- Adult Price from £109
- Child Price from £99
Other tour dates
- Fully inclusive tours with entrances included
- No hidden extras
- Enjoyed by all ages and nationalities
- Great value for money
- Luxury travel on our own vehicles
- We employ our own professional guides
- Superb hotel accommodation offered on all overnight tours