This tour is perfect for those wanting to take a morning visit to Windsor with their afternoon and evening free in London.
After our pick up point in Central London by Baker Street Tube Station our coach will travel to the historic town of Windsor where we’ve included entrance into Windsor Castle, the Official Residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.
The castle’s history spans almost 1000 years and still remains a working palace and you'll have free time to explore the castle and it's grounds.
• Visit to Windsor & Entrance into Windsor Castle
• Luxury coach travel throughout
**Please note this tour only runs Monday - Friday with driver only**
13th June: tour not available as Windsor Castle is closed.
Please note on the following dates the State Apartments are closed at Windsor Castle: 12th & 14th June, 12th July.
London Pick Ups: 9.30 Baker Street, 9.50am Earls Court.
• After our pick up at Baker Street at 9.30am and our pick up at Earls Court at 9.50am we travel to Windsor.
• On arrival in Windsor, you'll have free time to explore the historic town
• Entrance into Windsor Castle is also included and free time to explore the grounds at your own pace
• Tour will return to Baker Street for approximately 1.30pm
*Your driver will advise you on meeting times for returning to London*
*Please note this tour includes entry to Windsor Castle. If there is a specific exhibition you wish to visit, we suggest you check the Windsor Castle website to ensure it is open on the day you wish to travel as we have no control over what the Castle has available each day*